Pages

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Paleo: Day 9

We started out with a late breakfast of baccon, eggs, onions, tomatoes and spinach.  Good beginning. Everyone will be out late tonight so we'll probably pick up a roasted chicken and finish off the leftovers from Sunday night.  Check in with you later today!  Good luck following the "rules."

Today has been a good day.  Spent time with my 15 year old daughter, met new people at the new board I am serving on and then worked out with Sal and visited a little with the folks at Camel City Crossfit.  Once I got home we used the chicken broth that I made from boiling Sunday's whole chicken bones to make a Paleo, Southwest Chicken Soup.  I used the left over chicken, the broth, an onion and a couple of cans of Rotel tomatoes, with green chili peppers to make a chicken soup.  It was spicy because we all sniffled a little while we ate and my 18 year old son had a second bowl, so it must have been good.

Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment