Pages

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Paleo: Day 8

Day 8  was busy.  Had a meeting at a coffee shop in Lexington.  Took my bag of spiced nuts.  Shared with everyone there.  My daughter bought a smoothie and I ordered ice water. My favorite home made crunchy granola bars are at this coffee shop, but I managed to drink my water and eat the snack I brought for myself during the meeting.   Lunch was at a Monogolian grill in Winston.  I was able to choose cabbage instead of a starch at lunch which was really good.

Last night we were out late taking our daughter to her competitive cheer gym for practice.  My husband and I worked at Panera while she was at practice with a cup of black coffee and water.  We ate leftovers for dinner and I had a bowl of blueberries and strawberries with almond milk for a late night snack because I still felt hungry.  Sometimes I have a hard time eating enough meat at meals, so I don't seem to stay full as long as Philippe.  Overall a good food day, but I have to admit, day 8 was a little on the hard side.  Keeping my head up and following the plan.

The good new is that I earned a bonus point for finishing an entire week without cheating.  Hopefully I can do it again this coming week.  I didn't work out today and I'm not sure I'll be able to on Tuesday either due to a late afternoon meeting.  I will have to work extra hard on working out Wednesday through Sunday of this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment